Also, I feel like a bit of a failure cos the day before, I had takeaway :/ I only ever have healthy stuff from there- plain boiled rice and only plain marinated chicken, no sauce or fatty stuff but I still feel like I should have said no. I'd only had 189 calories
until then and I wasn't even hungry so it seems stupid. I just felt incredibly ill (I think I have flu or something) and my neck was hurting so badly I couldn't move more than a fraction without crying and work had been terrible so I caved. I left almost half of it so that helps me feel a bit better, and I had dropped a pound the next day so I shouldn't beat myself up but I can't help it. Like, so many other people I know are 'dieting' atm and when I see them have junk or unhealthy food I feel disgusted by it. I feel kinda like they should be committed to it properly, and then there I am eating takeaway. I'm a repulsive contradiction.
I took photos that I was going to post on here, but then I looked at them and saw the amount of fucking cellulite on my legs and my ass and oh hell no. I really don't want to be the reason anyone throws up. I look awful. Seriously, someone as short as me and as bottom heavy as me, should not weigh this much. However, I have a picture from when I was 110lbs a year or two ago. I so want to look like this again, but thinner ofc ;)

I have so many pictures from my weight fluctuations over the years. It's a little weird, seeing chubby flabby me and the next second seeing hollow cheeks and prominent collar bones. God I miss those collar bones....
Love and happy thoughts to everyone and anyone whose reading my crappy ramblings... if anyone even is.
You're so close to reaching the 130s. Keep it up, you can do it!
ReplyDeleteAll my support,
Dainty
wish my tummy looked like that xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support :)
ReplyDeleteSo do I, I miss it. Miss everything about my body when it was that size :/
xx