Thursday, 8 March 2012

Stupid Scales

Well according to my digital scales I am still at fricking 140 though I have dropped .4lbs now :/ The mechanical scales say I've dropped another pound or 2, so I'm about 131lbs according to them -.- Wish I could just go with them, but tbh the scales that say I'm heavier are more likely to be true, I can't be this fat and not weigh a lot. So I still need to drop 20lbs before I'm even in the 'not fat' category :/ Sucks.

My news on the PhenSlim50 pills so far? Not noticed that much difference honestly... I've had a bit more energy I think but not significantly, I still fell asleep at half two with the boyfriend. My hunger hasn't noticeably reduced either, but tbh I'd be terrified if I didn't have hunger pains, I'd be worried my body had gone into starvation mode and that I was going to gain weight, so that's fine. Obviously not much difference in weight so far but maybe that will change when I can exercise more (stepper will hopefully be here by Monday, if not I'm gonna go crazy :/).

Today I've only had some mini salt and vinegar rice cakes, sf jelly and fruit.... and I ate some frosting from the cake I brought the BF yesterday (apparently chocolate cake is the cure for manflu and I can't deny him anything when he's all adorable at me -.-) Stupid sugar is my major weakness. When I was a binge eater, I used to get through two 200g bars of Dairy Milk in one day, no problem. Chocolate is beyond awesome. Dammit to hell. Hopefully being at work tomorrow for some of the day will help me avoid the evil cake. But I'm at work stupidly early tomorrow until early afternoon, so I'll be shattered, plus no boyfriend in the afternoon/evening to stop me pigging out :/ I have hair dye so I think if I get too close to eating crap I'll just go and lock myself in the bathroom for a couple of hours to sort my hair. Then all I can have is water.

The doctor put me on antibiotics yesterday, cos I've had this skin infection under my arms (I know, lovely right) for a while that keeps coming back. But because I have to take four a day, and you can't eat for an hour after (and take on an empty stomach- not hard :P) so it's a good excuse for work and with the bf, but it's making it annoying, cos when I know I'm not allowed to eat for an hour, all I can think about is eating -.- Another thing that has been bugging me today, I've been fucking freezing all day since I got out of bed to see my boyfriend off to work (it seems his manflu was not terminal ;) ) at half nine this morning. And it's a lovely day outside, but I'm shivering inside with pjs and a cuddly hoodie on and hiding under my quilt -.- I'm not thin so I shouldn't be this fucking cold, it's ridiculous. When my boyfriend got back for his break ( he was on a split shift today so got home at like half two and then went back at five) I practically forced him into bed and curled up on his chest to try and defrost. He even put up with my cold feet on his legs bless him. He really does put up with a lot from me :') But as soon as he went I was cold again :( So I've had to have a boiling hot shower and am now managing without the hoodie but still under the quilt with a hot water bottle... Weird.
Anyhoo, time for me to shurrup and leave you poor people alone :P Hope everyone's doing awesome and feeling happyful. Much love to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment