Friday, 9 March 2012

Yet more anger at my scales.

So the lovely kind mechanical scales told me I'd dropped another two poundsish- about 128lbs-129lbs, and yet the same time this morning the digital scales still said 140lbs! What the frick? And yet I weighed again just now, after some food and a lot of water and I'm now 139.8lbs on them. What the hell am I meant to think -.- How can I have dropped nearly a stone on one set and only a couple of pounds on another? I've tested the accuracy with a 2kg weight and they're both accurate.... Huh? I'm so confused. And really paranoid I'm like misreading the scales :/
But if I just pay attention to the digital ones, yay that I'm finally below 140 I guess. But I feel like I should have made more progress given how little I'm eating and the PhenSlim pills :/ I just feel fed up and a bit shit really. Why am I so useless? Why can't I lose weight fast and be thin and perfect and beautiful?

Urgh, at work today one of the girls looked at what I was having on my break (black coffee and some fruit) and said 'Is that all you're having? You'll disappear'. I wish. I wish all my disgusting fat would just go, disappear and leave behind a tiny skinny me. I suck.

PhenSlim50 update: Well, if the mechanical scales were right this morning, then the pills really are good. Otherwise, I'm not that impressed so far. Felt a bit more energy than usual at work I suppose. I took two this morning and I felt sick most of the day and had chest pain most of the day. That may just have been being up too early and the black coffee but I dunno, we'll see how it goes.

Stay strong lovelies, hope you're doing better than me.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment