I have a interview for an apprenticeship this friday and I am SHITTING myself! I am terrible at interviews, I get so nervous and panicky and end up rambling. But I so want this job, I need out of my current job, it's so shit and I end up annoyed half the time, the people there are just so rude and bitchy.
I ate far too much yesterday, and I'm not doing much better today either. There's stupid cake left over from Sunday and I want to eat it all :( I keep feeling like I'm going to binge, and I'm trying so hard not to but for some stupid reason I can't just have a little slice, I have to keep picking and picking at it until I've eaten far too much. So now I am just working out on the stepper as much as I can until work, at the same time as preparing for the interview. Urgh too much and my head is gonna explode but it'll be worth it I know it. I want to be thin and in a job that I'm not ashamed of. Can I do it? :/
Stay strong beautiful girls x
Good luck with your interview just breathe and be confident! I'm in the same boat I pick at something and finally just eat it all. Its horrible:( Stay strong don't binge you can do it:)
ReplyDelete<3