Friday, 16 March 2012

Ill

I hate being ill. I really really hate it :( Especially cos my asthma is so bad, it always affects my lungs three times as badly as anyone else. Right now, just standing up in making me gasp for breath, that's how tight my chest is :( Really not looking forward to my shift tonight, and the walk home -.- Gonna be a long day.
Bright side, feeling so shit that I really don't want to eat (plus we're completely out of everything basically) I managed a few spoonfuls of oatmeal. But I think the rest of the day will be lots of nice warm tea, honey and lemon (when I get some honey :P) and some sugarfree jelly this evening. Will spend as much time as possible in bed. Still managed an hour on the stepper yesterday, but today I just feel worse, so laziness may have to prevail.

Hope everyone is doing good today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment