Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Pills, Doctors and Manflu

Why hello world :)
It's my day off today (hallelujah!) and was planning on spending the day up and about, exercising and doing the house work and surfing blogger. However, I had to go to the doctor to get more of The Pill (I'm almost out), pick up stuff for the boyfriend who is 'dying in bed' (manflu -.-) and go to my parents to pick up some stuff I left behind. Since the boyfriend is home as well I wont be able to exercise as much cos it annoys him :P But on the bright side my PhenSlim50 has arrived todayyyy!!! Yay! Already taken one as the test to see if you react as they recommend. Will report on whether they work or not :) Let's hope they do! Now all I need is my stepper so I can exercise whenever I'm at home.
According to the doctors scales (which have to be accurate and calibrated) I'm only 137lbs (still fat and heavy I know, but not as hideous as I thought!) and that was with my heavy boots and all my clothes on. Still... 6lbs heavier than my last weigh in by the Dr which was about a year ago, when I wasn't on the pill and wasn't wearing such heavy shoes, but still :/ I'd rather be lighter. My next check up thing is in six months which will be blood pressure and weigh in and I need to be lighter. Though if I'm like too much lighter, I'm sure they'll be nosy and ask questions :/ Stupid pill making things harder -.-

Urgh, at work yesterday, this guy only saw my legs and thought I was his girlfriend, which is really offensive cos the said girl has rather fat legs, like possibly bigger than mine. Grr. Obviously need to lose even more than I thought. Yesterday was like one of those good yet bad shifts, good cos I'm really good friends with the people who were on but two of the girls who were on are like the skinniest girls that work there. One is very tall and so bony, but eats loads, she's just naturally like that. The other girl is only a bit taller than me and isn't so scarily skinny but she is tiny, like naturally so, but she doesn't really eat that much and only eats healthily really. But she never loses weight, she just stays miniscule. Makes me so jealous and miserable. I wish I could be that perfect. Dainty and ethereal. I want girls to be envious of me. I want to be beautiful.

Guess a work in progress will have to suffice.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the pill too; I hate how much weight it has made me put on. Yay for weighing in at 137...that's super exciting!

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete