Hi.
So... its been a while. A long while. Sorry, I'm crap :/ a lot of stuff has gone off since I last posted. Me and the bf had to move back in with our respective parents due to money and housemate issues, and a month or so later we broke up. My heart was smushed. There was another guy who I liked and it messed with my head as things were shit with my bf, so that contributed to the split.
I got together with that guy a bit later. It was hard though. Sometimes he was so sweet ans fun and lovely but then he'd treat me like shit and make me cry. I still loved him though, completely. I don't understand why but I did and wanted so bad for him to reciprocate the feelings but he never did. He broke up with me after 8 months telling me he wouldn't ever love me. Said it wasn't anything to do with me, just one of those things. I don't believe thathrd have loved me if I could have been better.
Also, started cbt for my self harm and I'm now on antidepressants, though I still feel shit most days.
Loads of crap with my family blew up. May talk about that later, dunno. :/
But I'm here again. I'm back. I will be thin this time. I've joined a gym, restricting, and I have my diet pills.
I want to be thin. I want to be beautiful. I want to be worth loving. I want to be happy.
I've missed you all, but I have been keeping up with your blogs.
Hope you're all ok.
Much love,
Anasaria.
No comments:
Post a Comment